Friday, November 25, 2005

Law of Dharma قانون شنبه ها = بهر چه آمده ام؟

Saturday : Law of Dharma

Today, I will lovingly nurture the deepest core of my being:

My Soul.

I will pay attention to the Spirit within me:

the Energy that animates my Body and my Mind.

I will awaken myself to this Deep Stillness, within my heart.

I will carry the consciousness of Timeless, Eternal Being,

in the midst of Time-bound Experience.

I will make a list of my Unique Talents.

Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my Unique Talents.

When I express my unique talents and use them in The Service of Humanity,

I lose track of time and create abundance in my life,
as well as in the lives of Others.

From today, every day, I ask myself :
”How Can I Serve?” / “How Can I Help?”

The answers to these questions will allow me to help &

serve my fellow Human Beings, with love.

Activities for the Seven days of the week

An essence from : “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success:

A Practical Guide to the Fulfilment of Your Dreams”

By Dr. Deepak Chopra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home