Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Law of Wednesday = Least Effort قانون چهارشنبه ها

Wednesday : Law of Least Effort

Today, I will practice acceptance.

I will accept people, situations, circumstances and events, as they occur.

I will know that this moment is as it should be,
because the whole universe is as it should be.

I will NOT struggle against the whole universe, by struggling against this moment.

My acceptance is total and compete.

I accept things as they are, this moment, NOT as I wish they were.

With such acceptance, I will take the responsibility for my situation and for all those events, I see as problems, I know that taking responsibility means
not blaming anyone or anything for my situation (and this includes myself.)

I also know that every problem is an opportunity in disguise, and this alertness to opportunities allows me to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit.

Today, my awareness will remain established in defencelessness.

I will relinquish the need to defend my point of view.

I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view.

I will remain open to all points of view and
not be rigidly attached to any one of them.


An essence from : “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success:

A Practical Guide to the Fulfilment of Your Dreams”

By Dr. Deepak Chopra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home