Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy Thursday Oh lovers, Law of Intention پنج شنبه روز قانون قصد و نیت بر عاشقان شاد باشد

سلام بر عشق و عاشقان
peace to love and the lovers
it is another Thursaday.
According to Dr. Deepak Chopra, the Spiritual Law of today is of INTENTION.
So with his permission, will paste the activities for the day, hoping that as my previous site, this changing the law of the day is my 'attaching factor' to this weblog, to update it regularly, at least once a day. So enjoy the day and "untill we meet again...." Happy Trails....
یک پنجشنبه ی دیگر است.
به نظر دکتر دیپاک چوپرا ، قانون معنوی یا روحانی امروز به قصد و نیت مربوط می شود و فعالیت هایی را هم در کتاب خودش داده است. به فارسی ترجمه شده تحت عنوان هفت قانون معنوی برای موفقیت..... ترجمه گیتی خوشدل. فعلاٌ فقط متن انگلیسی آن را که خودم تایپ و ویرایش کرده ام را در اختیار دارم، اگر خوانندگان فارسی زبان مایل به داشتن این فعالیت های روزانه هستند و احیاناٌ آن کتاب را هم در اختیار ندارند، می توانند به من بنویسند تا شاید ترجمه شان کنم. با اجازه ی دکتر دیپاک عزیز آن را در اینجا می آورم و امیدوارم این تعویض قانون روزانه، عاملی نگهدانده باشد که بنده بتوانم هر روز این وبلاگ را به روز آورم. امروز را شاد باشید و تا دیداری دیگر.... سفر خوش.....

Thursday: Law of Intention

I will make a list of my Intentions and Desires.

I carry the list wherever I go.

I will look at it before going to my silence and meditation.

Every night, before I go to sleep, I look at it.

When I wake up from the sleep, I look at it again.

I will release this “List of Desires”
and surrender it to the Womb of Creation,

trusting that when things do not seem to go my way,
there is a reason,

and that the cosmic plan has designs for me,

much more than even those which I have conceived.

Today, I will remind myself to practice “Present Moment Awareness”

in all my actions.

Today, I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate
the quality of my attention in the Present Moment.

I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the Future through my deepest,
most cherished intentions and desires.

Activities for the Seven days of the week

An essence from : “The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success:

A Practical Guide to the Fulfilment of Your Dreams”

By Dr. Deepak Chopra


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home